We turn your website, blog, and email list into growth engines for your coworking space.
Quick question. Does this sound about right?
As a coworking space operator, you probably need one (or a few) of these things:
- To bring new members into your coworking space and create a better experience for existing ones
- To attract new commercial landlords to your managed model
- To build relationships with commercial real estate brokers and educate them on the benefits of flexible workspaces so they put your space in front of their clients
So, you have a few options…
- Do as much as you can on your own but risk wasting time and energy on scattered efforts that won’t bring you the results you want
- Hire a full-time content specialist but have to shell out the cost of having an employee while remaining hands-on to some extent
- Bring in external experts who can deliver the results you want without you having to take on the expense of a full-time employee or be hands-on in the content marketing process
That’s where we come in.
We’re Option #3, the cost-effective, stress-free solution to help you:
- Broaden awareness of your coworking space and gain more visibility with your target market
- Differentiate your space so that it stands out from the competition
- Build organic relationships with members, landlords, and brokers over time
- Increase retention with existing members
- Position your space as the go-to coworking option
We handle the whole job for you, from crafting and implementing your strategy to measuring its success.
That way, you can focus on what matters most: operating an incredible flexible office space that members love, landlords value, and brokers believe in.
Latest blog articles
Fundamentally, business relationships are an intentional exchange of value, and it’s no different with your members. They pay membership fees. You provide a functional workspace,