Hi, I'm Taylor, and I'll help you turn your blog,
website, social media channels, and email list into member magnets.
Can we agree on something right off the bat?
To some degree, you know it’s important to promote your coworking space, build relationships with existing and prospective members, and differentiate your space from the competition.
But what you might not realize yet is that content marketing can do this in ways that advertising alone simply can’t.
The problem is that, at the end of the day, you might not have the time, resources, or expertise in-house to do it effectively.
So, you have a few options…
- Do as much as you can on your own but risk wasting time and energy on scattered efforts that won’t bring you the results you want
- Hire a full-time content specialist but have to shell out the cost of having an employee while remaining hands-on to some extent
- Bring in an external expert who can deliver the results you want without having to take on the expense of a full-time employee or be hands-on in the content marketing process
That’s where I come in.
I’m Option #3, the cost-effective, stress-free solution to help you:
- Broaden awareness of your coworking space and gain more visibility with your target market
- Differentiate your space so that it stands out from the competition
- Build organic relationships with prospective members over time
- Increase retention with existing members
- Position your space as the go-to coworking option
I’ll handle the whole job for you, from crafting and implementing your strategy to measuring its success.
That way, you can focus on what matters most: operating an incredible coworking space for your members