I’ve been mulling over a particular concept a lot lately: the concept of caring, and what it does for your business.
See, for me, I always cared about my business. But I didn’t always show it. For a time, I stopped putting action to that sentiment and for a time, my business stagnated.
In the last while, I’ve started to act like I care again. I’ve started investing in myself and my business. And, most importantly, I’ve started sharing that I care.
Know what’s happened? I’ll tell you:
- My inspiration and intrinsic satisfaction are through the roof
- My social media following has tripled
- My mailing list has grown
- I’ve landed new clients
And I’m convinced it’s because I’ve shown people that I care–about my own business, but about theirs too. And I believe that’s the X factor that makes other people care, too.
So, as a coworking space operator, I believe you need to show that you care if you want potential members to care.
And I mean that in two ways.
The first way is showing that you care about your own brand:
- Investing in positioning and messaging that makes you stand out
- Creating helpful content that connects with people and shows there’s a human behind your brand
- Getting active on social media, building a following, and engaging with people
- Sharing a newsletter that keeps you on people’s minds
- Creating a beautiful website with action-inspiring copy on it
All of these things show people that you care about your brand -> your space -> your members. In turn, they’ll care about you back.
And the second way is showing people that you care about what they care about. Showing your why in having a coworking space: to support the success of professionals like them.
Professionals like me.
Because when someone cares deeply about their own business and you show them that you care about it too, suddenly you’re not selling anymore.
You’re acting like their partner. Their cheerleader. Their support system.
And who doesn’t want to be around that every single day?
Show people you care. And they’ll care about you too.
If you want to start connecting with your audience in a meaningful way, get in touch with me today. I’m here to help.