“Everything under the sun has been said. You have to find a new way to say it.” – Henry Winkler
While I’m not sure I agree entirely with the quote, it does highlight the fact that coming up with brand-new great ideas isn’t easy.
And, as we know, content marketing is a game of volume, consistency, and value.
So, if you’re in a pinch and you’re struggling to think of new content ideas, here’s an approach you can implement:
Think of a new spin on a familiar topic.
This can be things like:
- A hot take on a current trend
- A contrarian opinion on a popular topic
- A new approach or way of doing things
People enjoy learning new perspectives on things they thought they already knew.
The key is to make sure:
- The topic is relevant to your ideal member
- You can substantiate your stance
- You’re not going to offend anyone
- It’s not clickbait
Remember, just because someone’s said it before doesn’t mean you can’t say it differently.