Each year, Havas Media conducts its Meaningful Brands survey, a landmark study of brand value.
The survey defines meaningful brands as those that inspire the thought, “this brand enhances my life.”
Specifically, these brands represent a blend of:
- Functional (how a brand delivers on technology, price, support, ease of customer interactivity)
- Personal (how a brand fits into peoples’ lives)
- Collective (a brand’s role in society and culture)
Also worth noting, the survey found that:
- 71 percent of consumers said they have little faith that brands will deliver on their promises
- Less than half the respondents (47 percent) say they trust brands
So, why am I telling you this and what does it all mean for you?
The survey shows that brands/businesses/organizations/companies need to do more to connect with their audiences, earn their trust, and enhance their lives.
For coworking spaces, this is a multifaceted endeavor. But the content you create can go a long way in achieving these goals.
By creating value-driven content that your current and prospective members actually get something out of, you’re suddenly an asset to them.
By helping to solve their problems and addressing their needs, you’ll become a meaningful brand that enhances their life.
And in doing so, you’re building organic connections and earning their trust.
When you achieve the trifecta of connection, trust, and value, you…
- Create stronger engagement with your existing members and boost your retention
- Set yourself miles ahead of the competition when it comes time for your prospective members to pick a coworking space
- Inspire people to talk about you and tell your story to their networks (for more on why this is incredibly valuable, check out this article)
Focus on making your coworking space a meaningful brand to your current and existing members. It’ll pay dividends in the long run.