Here's how I can help you
I work with coworking operators from across North America to turn their websites, blogs, email lists, and social media into member magnets.
And I can help you to do the same by:
- Attracting new leads and opportunities
- Increasing visibility of your brand to help you stay top-of-mind for prospective members
- Building strong relationships with existing members so your coworking space stays tip-of-tongue for referrals
- Helping you nurture relationships and increase sales by creating affinity between prospective members and your coworking space before they ever step foot inside
- Crafting website copy that communicates your differentiators and helps your coworking space to stand out from the crowd
- Defining and articulating your brand positioning
- Helping you differentiate yourself from your competition
4 things you get when you work with me
Whether it’s driving more web traffic, getting higher open rates on your email campaigns, or enticing more people to click that “Book a Tour” button, you’re hiring me to get you a result. And that’s exactly what I’ll do. Because at the end of the day, the more content you produce, the more likely people are to run into you.
There are a ton of content marketers out there. But there aren’t many (if any) who specialize in coworking. I’ve been a coworking member and I’ve also spent years learning the ins and outs of the industry. And that’s allowed me to create a tried-and-true formula for crafting content marketing that helps coworking spaces to grow.
3. Client-first service
What really sets me apart in this business is my top-tier client service. That means you’ll actually enjoy your experience working with me. I work with a limited number of clients so that I’m able to give each of them the attention and support they deserve.
4. Integration with existing partners
If you’ve already got marketing partners in place, I’ll integrate seamlessly into your existing strategy and team and work collaboratively with them to achieve your goals.
3 things you need to know about me
1. I’m a third-generation communications professional
I come from a long line of communicators. It’s in my blood. I grew up surrounded by writers, journalists, publishers, editors, designers, and musicians. I’ve had a passion for finding innovative ways to communicate since I was a kid.
2. I’m a recovering PR guy
I started my career in the world of public relations agencies before transitioning to content marketing. I spent those years creating and leading award-winning campaigns for global brands spanning nearly every industry imaginable. My time in PR taught me to be adaptable and empowered me to become an expert in positioning and selling almost anything. And today I’ve hyper-focused these core skills on creating content strategies that help coworking spaces to acquire new members and build stronger bonds with their existing ones.
3. I’ve developed a personal passion for coworking
When I left PR to run my business, I got bored, lonely, stagnant, and burnt out working at home alone all day. So, I moved into a coworking space and it helped me to socialize, build my network, and learn new skills. That gives me a deep understanding of how both coworking operators and coworking members think.